[at-l] Got me a dehydrator

--
OK.. If you say it is easy..  I had to postpone my hike again because of
company coming next week so I am planning on taking the weekend and dry up my
food I want for my hike the weekend after... (fingers crossed)

  So you are saying that I can basically use the veggies in the frozen Isle
along with  the fruit.

  The wife just came back from the library and she gave me three books and
they all say I should blanch the veggies and then add some type of
preservative to the fruit.  What is your take?