[at-l] Got me a dehydrator

Excellent place to start. Usually, the dehydrators at BigLots
and Tuesday Morning are cheaper, but that is still a good start.

My first attempt was with fruit about to go bad - bannanas.
Sliced thin, worked like I knew what I was doing. At Costco, I
bought a huge bag of frozen strawberries. Slice in half, turned
on the dehydrator, worked like I knew what I was doing. My
biggest problem was keeping SWMBO from stealing all my stash of
dried fruit, even after cleaning up and moving everything
outside so SWMBO wouldn't have to smell it.

Fruit and veggies are simple - slice thin and have a go at it.
Meats require more attention and caution. Yet, this is basically
the same technology your Neaderthal forebearers used. If you
could dry it in the sun, your kitchen is a slam-dunk!

Bill...