[at-l] ;-) OT : RE: Females...

--
In a message dated 3/7/2003 8:17:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nealb@midlandstech.com writes:

> P2S   Am I going to pay for this line of thought?

Yes, Mr. "Not Exactly Alan Alda" Turtle, you WILL pay....  Tee Hee Hee! :)

And, my additional quote / food for thought on this lovely Friday morn:

"Sometimes being a bitch is all that a woman has to hold onto."  From the
movie Delores Claiborn, 1998.

Cheryl aka The Swamp Blar (who is proud of her well earned "bitch status")