[at-l] Hammock

There is a lot of hammock information in the hammock reviews at
http://www.backpackgeartest.org/ .
I use the Hennessey Safari Deluxe, the Presidential Suit of Hammocks. LOL I
can lay almost flat and even sleep on my side. Since I have lots of room, I
keep my pack in my hammock with me. I put my shoes in a plastic bag and
bring them into the hammock too. I even often sit in (Not inside but on the
outside like an easy chair) my hammock while cooking and eating. If I were
to start a thru hike, I might start with a tent, but by about April I would
definitely be back in my Hennessy.
Rocky