[at-l] Trail Daze

I agree with Weary. Go AFTER you've completed your
thru-hike.

I tend to enjoy these hiker get togethers MORE when I
am not hiking. Too much on my mind during a thru-hike
to really enjoy these fests.

Case in point. They have the ADZPCTKOP (Annual Day
Zero, PCT Kick-off Party) this year for PCT hikers.

Little did I realize how many thru-hikers would be
there! While I enjoyed seeing the hikers, I was very
antsy and anxious. Too many people at once for a
journey of this type. I thanked the organizers (who
did a FANTASTIC job and put togeter a great weekend)
and hiked out early.

I may be going this year to see my PCT buddies, help
out with the peopoe organizing the weekend and give
back a little bit. I am sure I will have blast...

Mags

=====