[at-l] Re: slow hike boot choice

--
i am staring my hike on the 9th also.  i will be wearing a pair of NB shoes.
they are cgildrens size i think 704 but not sure.  any way.  not sure if it
is the right decision of foot wear or not.  i love the shoes, they fit great,
and agree with my feet.  my worry is will they be warm enough.  but my feet
are cold no matter what it seems.  and when i am active they warm up, so....
 i have worn them in cold weather and decided to go with them.  all the other
boots i liked and or tried were so heavy feeling on my feet.  it was like
lifting weights with every step.  and as fot wet feet.  if its wet my feet
will be wet pretty much no matter what is on my feet.  at leaste this way the
shoes will dry out a bit easier.  and i am going to be wearing gaiters.  but
as i said i am not sure i have made the right choice, but i can always trade
them them out if need be.  take care.
regan
littlefeet