[at-l] What do I do?

Most of us over 30 with living parents are in a similar
situation to one point or another. Trying to keep my mother's
medication bills paid can be a mess. Finding ways for her time
to be engaged and not bored. Folks with their wits about them in
their 50's or 80's need to be busy.

Not knowing anything about your mother, you have given several
hints that you probably do not need to worry too greatly. You
inform us that she has handled pretty desperate situations over
several years. I bet this is a bump in the road. A big bump, but
something that won't send her off the road.

Is there something they need from us?

Bill...
<don't waste a cent on the lottery>