[at-l] Re: Sages ravine

--
In a message dated 2/26/2003 7:21:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cosmo.A.Catalano@williams.edu writes:

> The northward fork will
> take you to the YMCA Camp (High Rock) and they are not at all
> appreciative of strangers appearing out of the woods.

      ***   I went to summer camp at Camp High Rock in 1971. I remember
staring out at the beautiful ridgeline east of the camp. The mountains NE of
the camp were mostly likely either Bear or Everett...

     Little did I know that Garvey had passed through the year before. One
day we walked over to view Twin Ponds in Connecticut from a viewpoint. We
must have been on the AT - even though I had little idea of what it was. 14
years later I came through the area southbound in late october...

      The AT was on this young boy's mind early on without him even knowing
it. Thanks Benton. (No PDA required)...