[at-l] repeat of my prior e-mail Q re tyvek vs WeatherMate plus - feedback appreciated!

I know a couple of local builders; just asked one if she could get me a
sheet of Tyvek; she said "sure" - on Friday she hands me a sheet of this
thin, blue colored stuff made by Dow called "Weathermate Plus;" she said
that for her building purposes it was "better" than Tyvek.  It looks a
bit thicker and heavier than Tyvek, but seems strong . . . just
wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this stuff for use
as a ground cloth or tarp/tent footprint . . .

thru-thinker