[at-l] Re: Sages ravine

R&R, that viewpoint is still there.  Come on down for a visit. It
used to be adjacent to the camping area we had to relocate (Bear Rock
Falls).  High Rock still leads "hikes" to the area.  They are good
people, and dedicated to protecting their kids. Nearly every year we
hear of AT hikers (not necessarily thrus) that have accessed the
Camp's property--despite no trespassing signs--for a swim or
searching for a loop trail in the area.  The AT is very close to the
corridor boundary in that area, and the woods are open hemlock
groves.  Beautiful terrain, but difficult to manage.

Cosmo

--

Cosmo