[at-l] food ideas needed

Breakfast : hot/warm Instant Breakfast with Nilo powdered whole
milk, finished with a sports drink (Gary Buffington's is my
favorite)

Lunch - through out the day, combination of dried fruit, GORP
and a treat of Snickers bar in early afternoon. I'd hope to have
something like dried mango or peaches from home, with
strawberries and raisins as a base. If I planned well, I might
still have an fresh orange left.

Supper - day 4 is usually a 17-20 mile day. I'm tired. Sports
drink while I wait for Lipton's noodle with squirt of olive oil
and dried salmon to cook. Then I will top it off with a pot of
"food tea". If I get cold overnight, a handful of GORP on my way
out to a Nature Call.

Bill...