[at-l] food ideas needed

Colin Fletcher's _The Complete Walker III_  has a great seven day list on pp
184-189, for those who limit cooking.

NOLS's _the National Outdoor Leadership School's Wilderness Guide_  has a
great 10 day list on page 175, for those who want to cook.

I personally do a mix.  Also, I dehydrate stuff.  So, to some degree the
menu for any given short trip is driven by the dehydrated left-overs of some
homecooked meals the weeks before it and by what mixes I have been playing
around with.

The next variables for me are the time of year and how much I have hike in
the last month so.  Breakfasts in April will contain hot cereal (real ground
grains -- not your rolled oats, much less instant).  Whereas, You'll not
find a hot cereal in my pack by August.

The following is an actual list I packed for a ten day (nine night) early
spring hike.

I'll send a spreadsheet with weights and calories if you want, but can't
over the list.

General & Emergency Pack
18 Tea Bags
9 Coffee bags