[at-l] Missing Day Hiker GSMNP

I also read the other day that GSMNP is having a problem with humans attack=
ing bears, particularly the yearlings.  One person was arrested for attacki=
ng a bear to keep it from killing a fawn for supper.

It always amazes me how some stupid people think they can or should interfe=
re with instincts that The Great Creator put in wild animals.
Plodder

I just hope they don't do something stupid, like the some lazy hunters do,
and bait bear with donuts!  I suppose if they wanted to destroy of a proble=
bear, this would be the way to do it.

Sly