[at-l] Missing Day Hiker GSMNP

I read the same article. Almost posted that one too. Lot's of good articles
on the email I get from GoSmokies.com
The article said that a group of kids were actually kicking and hitting a
yearling bear. One kid was bitten on his hand after he punched a bear.

I avoid Gatlinburg and Cades Cove like the plague when I go to the Smokies.
Seems like there are moron magnets in those two areas. They call 'em
"tourons" down there.

Pete
Broknspoke

I also read the other day that GSMNP is having a problem with humans
attacking bears, particularly the yearlings.  One person was arrested for
attacking a bear to keep it from killing a fawn for supper.

It always amazes me how some stupid people think they can or should
interfere with instincts that The Great Creator put in wild animals.
Plodder