[at-l] Utah inquiry..

We loved the country around Moab. Arches NP. Canyonlands. The town itself. A
loop drive through the mountains. There is hiking and water trips.

Also, don't leave out southwestern Colorado. Mesa Verde NP was a wonderful
place to visit. The cliff dwellings are wondrous, but just the views from the
top of the mesa were worth the visit. We could see Shiprock. We didn't do a
lot of trails there, but there are places to hike.

There's a lovely museum/trading post in Cortez, which is right close to Mesa
Verde.
Vcat