[at-l] spur of the moment trip

I was planning on being elsewhere in early March but it's falling through. =
So, I have 8-10 days of hiking (plus 2 travel days) I can use up in early M=
arch. I'd like to use them on or near the southern AT. I'm not that cocerne=
d with re-supply. I can, if I must carry the full load of food (though it'd=
 be nice not too). I am concerned about getting to/from the trail to an air=
port so I can fly home (Detroit).

I've hiked the Georgia portion of the AT before and don't really need to do=
 it again (there is a hole that I'll fill someday but I'm not in a hurry). =
I've hiked north of Erwin, TN and don't need to repeat that either. The big=
gest determining factor for this trip is getting there and then back again.=
 I don't drive so that figures into things.

Anyone got any good suggestions for a place I can go? Thanks.

  ** Ken **

**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **