[at-l] Helping a newbie - anybody near the Blueberry Patch?

> Great!  Just read this and we will go down there
> later this afternoon.

Coll.

> Will be great to meet him and find out the TRUTH
> about you...LOL!!!

Won't do you any good.  I told him the same lies I've told ya'll.  LOL!  Go
ahead.  I don't keep secrets...

I think it's funny that in the beginning, when I first started asking
questions for Bob's benefit that someone emailed me off list to say, "If you
want help, you don't have to make up an imaginary hiker named 'Bob'."  Well,
now ya'll get to see that Bob is real too.

> Just because YOU couldn't convince him about hammock
> use, does not mean we cannot!!!

For shame my dear!  I have been converting heathens to the One True Sleep
System for years.  He just has no faith.  Do your best...  ;)

> Will e-mail you back after we go to the Patch.  Has
> anyone else been there to see him?  Gonna call there
> first in a few minutes.

We'll expect a report!

Shane