[at-l] Helping a newbie - anybody near the Blueberry Patch?

Great!  Just read this and we will go down there later this afternoon.  Will
be great to meet him and find out the TRUTH about you...LOL!!!  Just because
YOU couldn't convince him about hammock use, does not mean we cannot!!!

Anyhow....we need an excuse to stop moving stuff and unpacking!  Thanks for
the offer and we will see what happens between now and then.  One thing is
that I really hate being away from my hubby...strange but true!

Will e-mail you back after we go to the Patch.  Has anyone else been there
to see him?  Gonna call there first in a few minutes.

Hummingbird

---