Re[5]: [at-l] another stove question

Weary wrote:
>Hmmm. I thought that was the main attraction of the esbit and alcohol
>stoves.  "So what if it takes a few minutes longer to cook a meal, I'm no
>hurry..."

Not at all - the main attraction of the esbit and alcohol stoves is the
trade-off between weight and cooking time.  I haven't seen much of the "I
want to make lentils and long-cooking rice" attitude from those who have
actually hiked 20 mile days and intend to do so again.  Maybe I missed
something?
Walk softly,
Jim