[at-l] My Gear List - HELP!

$55 to $65 and a 3 week backlog for a shiny alcohol stove? That
could buy you a lot of beer or a few nights at a hostel.

It is very much worth your while to learn how to make one of
these things. At least one company describes them as disposable.
All one needs is a couple of soda cans, a pair of scissors or
sharp knife, an awl or other pointy tool and a bit of muffler
tape. You can get as simple or complicated as your heart's
desire, but they all work. If you make one, you will wonder why
anyone ever bought one. You will also be prepared to fabricate a
new one from trash should you lose one.

Bill...