From: at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
Curtis Hewston
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:55 PM
To: Russ A Drake
Cc: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] My Gear List - HELP!

At 08:23 AM 2/4/03 -0500, Russ A Drake wrote:

>I am waiting for the G pack to come out at my outfitters so
I can
>sneek a peak.

I'm going with the Kiskil Mithral.  The what?  Durable,
customized,
not too expensive, and just 20 oz.  See:

http://www.kiskiloutdoors.com/Mithril%20Pack%20Main%20Page.h
tm

>All say go Alchol, I might have to to save some weight.
Any suggestions?

If you don't want to make your own (and I didn't), take a
look at the
Brasslite.  The larger version is just 2 oz:

http://www.brasslite.com