[at-l] majority of Americans want more wilderness

Huh?! What are all those hydrogen plants around Cape Canaveral for?? NASA is
the number one user of hydrogen and Florida is the number three producer of
hydrogen in the US, almost all of it for NASA. Just because some balloon
burns doesn't mean we shouldn't use hydrogen, and that disaster was caused
by Comrade Frank's refusal to sell helium to the German's too.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"