[at-l] Can he still hike?

Hey Hummingbird,
Landslide and I have talked about trying this! Of course we don't happen
to have an RV! And then there's the problem with having 3 girls still in
school, (yeah, we could take them out for the few months, spring & fall,
but lets get real here!). And then the fact that Landslide would have to
deal with them in the RV (we don't have), while "I'd" be hiking. And....
Well, at least we're still talking! :^)

Another thought;
Hey, as soon as they pave the AT, we'll all be able to use our wheel
chairs!!!

Our best to you and DT!!! Hang in there and I'll write ya soon!
Fur....