[at-l] RE: Quality Sleeping Bags

.....I am sure the quality has suffered if their bags are imported
now(anyone know?).
.....Then they were made in America with meticulous(sp?) care.

When I go shopping, I am neutral on the country of origin. High-end goods
used to be the exclusive domain of  the US and Europe, not true any more:
Good stuff comes from all over the planet these days. So does cheap junk.
Better to pick a pricepoint and follow it wherever it leads than to pick a
country. OTOH, if you only want to buy a guided missile or an attack
helicopter or two, then by all means buy American.

Caleb E, still suffering from superbowl advertising backlash.