From: ATGonnaBe03@aol.com
Full-name: ATGonnaBe03
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:47:57 EST
Subject: Re: [at-l] dumbest things
To: hudsom@us.ibm.com

--
My first backpack was in the Rockies in the summer of 1974.  I took as my
sleeping bag a cute little thing intended for slumber parties on some child's
bedroom floor.  I also took along two children and no raingear.  That was the
night that I led a wonderful stealth camp (because we'd never make it to our
destination before dark, and we were soaked).  We didn't go into hypothermia
because we slept really close in a two-person tent with everything we had
with us on.

Kinnickinic