[at-l] gaiters

I have two pairs, one that is knee high for wintertime use and another that
is made of something that looks like cotton (I'm not sure what it is) for
summertime that is only ankle high and fit my shoes instead of boots. The
ankle high ones are NOT waterproof, but I have considered spraying them with
Scotch Guard or similar to make them a little water repellent. Haven't done
it yet because I really like the breathability.

Lee I Joe

--
Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this