[at-l] Harpers Ferry to Boiling Springs

I'm looking for suggestions on the maximun number of resupply points between
Boiling Springs and Harpers Ferry. I'd like to carry as little food as
possible to help keep pack weight down.

I'll be walking this 100 mile section this spring with my girlfriend. This
will be her longest hike by far. We have up to 2 weeks to complete this
section but for the life of me I can't see it taking that long, but hey, who
knows!

Any suggestions on resupply locations and frequency?
Or to look at it another way,
What would the maximun number of resupply points be within reason?

Maximun flexibility is the goal here.

Onestep
110 miles remaining.

http://onestep4me.tripod.com