[at-l] Harpers Ferry to Boiling Springs

Hey Onestep,

	I just might do that section again this year. Actually I would start
at Front Royal and head north. I have a picture of you near Darlington
shelter at the junction of the Appalachian and Tuscarora trails.
Lemmie know if you want a copy and I will dig it up and email it to
you. I have not made up my mind yet where to go first week of March
this year.
	Two weeks in the woods sound great! Have a food time.

chase