[at-l] Brrrr....gonna be a cold Ruck in PA

Hey you all - thanks so far for the info about the Ruck-looking forward to
it.  I spent last night sleeping on my balcony outside to test out my winter
bag.  Temps went down to 6 degrees here outside of DC in Virginia.  I stayed
pretty toasty though- those geese sure do know how to make a warm insulation!
 A little frost on the bag in the morning was all.  Just reserved my campsite
at Pine Grove- although I don't know why I had to "reserve" a spot- the lady
said that the campground hasn't had barely any advance registrations.  Is
there wood at the campground or should you bring some with you?  See you all
there!