[at-l] Rests: Foam, Z, Ridge?

I guess I'm the exception. My boys and I used Ridgerests for a few years.
When the Z-rest came out, I bought one, and imediately fell in love with it.
I find it more comfortable. Maybe it's how those little nubs feel...

I have a couple of Z-Rests for work also. I use them as kneeling pads, and
frankly beat the s**t out of them on a daily basis. The hinges seem to last
quite well. I've been using the same pad for hiking now for three years, and
it too has lasted well through about 1000 miles of use.