[at-l] Rests: Foam, Z, Ridge?

I'm tired of trying to get my sleeping pad rolled up small enough not
to take over my pack. Would anyone care to comment on the Z-Rest (the
one that folds)?
How is it's comfort compared to other foam pads?  Do the "hinges" wear out?
I'm currently using a Mt Wasington closed cell foam pad which is
great, but voluminous.  Makes getting a pack cover on more tricky
than I'd like.

Had a lovely--but squeaky--golf course XC ski at 3 degrees this AM.
Beautiful sunrise, but very cold thumbs gripping the poles.  Even
colder later this week.

Cosmo