[at-l] Food for hike

Although you're going to have to wash a bowl or cup, my latest dehydrated f=
avorite is "Teapot Soups" I've been buying at the local health food store. =
 Actually, most of them are more substantial than the Lipton soups.  They c=
ome in packages instead of foam cups and are really tasty--vegetarian chill=
i, Santa Fe Rice'n Beans, corn chowder, couscous, minnestrone, potato & lee=
k, etc.  Cost is roughly $1.20 per package. That soup with a bagel and pean=
ut butter would be pretty substantial.

My favorite oatmeal is the Quaker "cream and fruit" variety, and it comes i=
n packages too.  Just add boiliing water. (But you're still gonna have to w=
ash that bowl or cup unless you use those boil-proof baggies.)

Joan
bluetrail@aol.com