[at-l] Food for hike

Sounds great; do you have some details about the Teapot Soups?  Couldn't
find them on the web with a quick search.
Thanks.

Bluetrail@aol.com wrote:

> Although you're going to have to wash a bowl or cup, my latest dehydrated=
 favorite is "Teapot Soups" I've been buying at the local health food store=
.  Actually, most of them are more substantial than the Lipton soups.  They=
 come in packages instead of foam cups and are really tasty--vegetarian chi=
lli, Santa Fe Rice'n Beans, corn chowder, couscous, minnestrone, potato & l=
eek, etc.  Cost is roughly $1.20 per package. That soup with a bagel and pe=
anut butter would be pretty substantial.

--
James P. ('Jim') Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net