[at-l] Food for hike

--
Keeping in mind everything I've learned from you nice folks thus far, I went
shopping for "cold weather food."  I picked up Lipton Cup-o-Noodles and some
sort of cup-o-oatmeal.  I keep staring at the "cups" wondering how squished
it's going to get during my hike.  Anyone had any experience with these
gourmet delights?  I bought it for the convenience of not having to clean a
pot, simply boil and pour in the provided cup.  It's not going to hold up, is
it?  Does anyone have in wonderful food ideas that are quick and easy in
preparation and clean up?  Am I asking too much?

Thanks in advance again,
Kelly