[at-l] AT Trail system (was:Genuineness of ...........)

--
In a message dated 1/8/2003 3:49:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> So - does anyone think it's not a viable idea to link those (and other)
> trails as well as some of the presently being-built cross-connectors into a
> single Appalachian Trail System?  C'mon - I want to hear the objections.

None from me, I think it's a fantastic suggestion!

And I would think that multiple AT thru-hikers would or should agree.  The
possibilities are endless, not just the same old hike over again.  Even with
the new relos, the trail isn't going to change all that much or any further.

I can see several hundreds perhaps thousands of miles included in the
Appalachian Trail System without any new trail construction.

Sly