[at-l] Why off topic, SUV's

> > Hate filled agendized rhetoric isn't on my reading
> > list.
>
> Why not?  It's good to know what your enemies are up to...

Same reason I don't watch the evening news.  Swallowed my fill after many
years, and all it does is bring you down.  There isn't any reasoning with
unreasonable people.

>From the first sentence of the article, it's obvious where the author is
going to drive the bus, so there's no need to go along for the ride.

I try not to engage such people.  Generally, I just hope that they calm down
and get some peace and balance in their lives.  Either that or at slide
under a gas truck and taste their own blood...

I don't suppose there was any mention of big rigs in the article, eh?

Shane