[at-l] Mice!! (was Mice (is Mice))

The non-naptha are made for those weenies afraid of real mothballs,
much like those who prefer Skin-so-Soft over DEET.

Napthalene might have problems in large quantities as an organic
solvent, but has occasionally been used as a fuel. They are most
valuable to the belts and suspender crowd that put sweaters in plastice
bags with a few mothballs, into a cedar chest.

I'd be more concerned about smelling gasoline at the station.

Bill...