[at-l] Mice

What an amateur! I perfected a barehanded mouse killing techniques back
in a summer job working as a lab/research assistant. Grab those nasty
little miceies by their tail, slap them down onto a surface to try to
run, whilst holding the tail. Place the second and middle finger or the
other hand straddling the mouse neck, just behind the ears. Pull on the
tail in a quick jerk. SNAP! Broken neck/dead mouse/no mess.

Bill...