[at-l] Debit Cards

Checkcards look like Visa/Mastercard, but are direct lines to your
checking/savings accounts. If your PIN is stolen, such as through a
fraudulent card reader/ATM dummy machine, you can lose everything without
much time involved. You will have days or weeks (or never) to get the bank
to restore your accounts. Plus, the check card creates additional headaches
for your store to keep track of credit card fees.

Carry a credit card and carry an ATM, but avoid check cards. You might
check out www.ClarkHoward.Com for similar advice.

OrangeBug