[at-l] Debit Cards

--

Hi, Sly,
My husband left the card in the machine and walked off without getting his =
receipt and the guy went right behind him and used it.  he took out 200, 10=
0, 200, 200.  he kept trying till he reached the limit...Guess we have a hi=
gh limit for withdrawls...
:o) Mary
 Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 12/16/2002 11:46:34 AM Eastern S=