[at-l] Buzzin' Sierras, Batman!

Used my Sierra Zip Stove for the first time this weekend.  Worked great,
other than a frosty morning failure in front of a large
group - my impatience rather than the stove's failure.  I was put off by the
loud buzzing the fan made though, so I looked the stove
over this morning and ended up moving the fan down the motor shaft.  All it
took was a very small allen wrench to loosen
the fan and reduce the fan-to-motor space by about 2/3.  Big difference in
the noise level, and MAN does that stove ever cook!
http://www.kichline.com/chuck/Centex/pf1202