[at-l] Tents?

--
Hi Gang--
I have pretty much decided on either a Nomad or Brawny's Tacoma tent for my=
 2004 hike and I need some suggestions on going with a one or two man shelt=
er.   My hope is that DH will be joining me, but, this is looking like it w=
on't happen.  Weight and space-wise a solo, makes sense for me alone, but, =
money-wise I can't afford to get both a solo and a 2 man!   Would appreciat=
e your thoughts on either tent and getting 1 or 2 man shelters.
Jackie
http://HandcraftedbyJackieTurbot.com