[at-l] An AT'02 hiker's Lyme Disese Website

I was thinking of you as I wrote that, hoping you would respond. I know I
don't know what you got, but I know that getting Lyme wasn't helpful. The
state of knowledge is that this is a real condition, just that we don't
understand the pathophysiology nor offer much effective treatment.

OrangeBug