[at-l] at-l vote

--

I sent my vote yesterday straight to Ryan, but it looks like lots of you ar=
e also sending to the list, so I just want everyone to know that I enjoy th=
e list just like it is.  If something gets repetitive or doesn't interest m=
e, I just go to the next message that does interest me.  It's very easy to =
get off topic.  You know how the mind rambles.  Anyway, I've gotta have som=
e way to see Grey Owl's quotes.  I especially loved the one in AT-L digest =
Vol 1 #1316 " "Society speaks and all men listen, mountains speak and wise =
men
listen." --John Muir

> Grey Owl
and " <"...and wise men listen.">

> one of the very few women through-hikers i met in 1972 would do just
> that, literally...take off her pack before a climb and lay down with ear
> to earth, listening, she said, to the "mountain breathing".
>
> Alex

I'd hate to think that I'd miss those wonderful comments!

Daytripper