[at-l] AT Fund On Income Tax Form

--

From: RoksnRoots@aol.com
a $1 $5 or more donation targeted towards land compensation funding for
corridor enlargement and preservation. This could generate big bucks for the
Trail..
XXXXXX  Wouldn't more big bucks on the trail attract more deer hunters?
Soleman - WAYAG
Ted Anderson  www.trailjournals.com/soleman

It was on the first of May, in the year 1769, that I resigned my domestic
happiness for a time, and left my family and peaceable habitation on the
Yadkin River, in North Carolina, to wander through the wilderness of America

                                                  Daniel Boone