[at-l] RE: Help

Well I had a Toyata Tercel, one of the old style ones and we, like your VW,
drove it everywhere. Up improved goat trails and some unimproved with lots
of large rocks. I recall one road in Idaho up to Iron Lake, when we arrived
the 4x4 drivers already up there were stunned that we made it. The front
wheel drive on those light weight cars would just drag them up almost any
road.

But there are roads that really need good road clearance, usually its the
mini-bolders in the roads that call for clearance, you often can't get
around all of them. And a good SUV should have good clearance. I doubt that
these yuppie SUVs come with skid plates either.

Bryan

"Si vis pacem para bellum"