[at-l] OT - Fraud Alert - Paypal Spoof

I received a message today regarding "comnputer problems" at Paypal.
The following is the text without the link:
*****
URGENT: PayPal System Problems

Dear PayPal User,

Unfortunately today we have had some trouble with one of our computer
systems. While the trouble appears to be minor, we are not taking the
necessary precautions. We have decided to take the affected system
offline and replace it with a new system. Unfortunately this has caused
us to lose member data and information. Please follow the link below
and log into your account to re-enter your information to be assured
none of your prior information has been lost. Please Note: Account
balances have not been affected.

Because of the inconvenience, we will be providing all users that
repair their missing data their next two incoming transfers for free!
You will pay no fees for your next two incoming transfers*.
****

Everything about this looks legit, with all of the right Paypal logos
and a cute "security" message to not give out your password. The link
takes you to a non-secure webpage which is not PAYPAL although somewhat
similar. You have the opportunity to give out all of the numbers needed
to make your life miserable from identity theft for several years.

Unfortunately, it is not particularly easy to contact PAYPAL or eBay
about such spoofing. I hope all my friends who use such services will
be cautious about these types of messages. If I see another one of
these without action by Paypal or eBay to correct the situation, they
will lose a customer.

Bill...