[at-l] NOT Snowmobiles - The Gods must be crazy

Not only a plane, but probably one of those jets. Yeh, I can see a
topgunner dumping his Mountain Dew can all over hisself during a barrel
roll. Those Pentagon folks get really ticked (would DEET help?) when
you get Mountain Dew on a $400 toilet seat in your jet, especially
while you were supposed to be buzzing hikers and training to catch Eric
bin Laden.

I bet he lowered his window and dumped that can right there at Peck's
Corner.

Was there any left in the can?

Bill...
<couldn't figure a way to fit an ADA rant into this one, either>