[at-l] Re: 'The Watcher'

You have hit on the reason that there should be concern about this
behavior.

The current behavior may be "practice" hunting, with other behaviors
displayed as the person (probably a male) becomes even more confident
of his skill and control over the situation. I'd encourage folks
finding such a note to consider a search of the area for signs of
bodily fluids, hopefully not on your sleeping bag or pack but near the
"message."

Bill...