[at-l] Alcohol Stoves

Sounds good to me... . btw... what is "RUCK"   I saw the pix on POGs site
and  it looks like it was lots of fun!  Any idea where it is going to be
held this year?

Sparky

                    W F Thorneloe
                    <thornel@attgl       To:     "Russ A Drake"
                    obal.net>             <russ_a_drake@icpmech.navy.mil>
                                         cc:
                    11/18/02 02:54       Subject:     Re: [at-l] Alcohol Stoves
                    PM

If you make it to a RUCK, you are likely to find a stove construction
demonstration/class.

OrangeBug